Jecker Field Services can provide turn-key services for hydrostatic test discharges associated with new construction as well as integrity/anomaly testing of existing facilities and pipelines.
JECKER FIELD SERVICES CAN PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES FOR HYDROSTATIC TEST DISCHARGES:
- Hydrostatic Test Discharge Oversight/Management
- Hydrostatic Test Discharge Permitting
- Construction and on-site maintenance/modification of dewater structures with appropriate filtration
- Collection of water samples as required by the permitting agency
- Reporting as required by the regulatory authority
Our services ensure that our Clients are in compliance with required permits and regulations, and that erosion and sedimentation issues are minimized or avoided.